Monday, December 19, 2011

Monday

Let the week begin! Since I'm home today from school, I'm posting early today. I know that no one hasn't probably looked at this website yet, but I hope it starts to get views. Sometime in the next week I'll make an e-mail where you guys can send in concepts, I'll post the e-mail when I make it. In the mean time, here are some concepts.

Here is a Star's concept I put together. Originally, it was supposed to be a Jet's concept, but I thought it would fit the Star's better as I was working on it.

I love my home town Boston teams, so I was thinking, what if the Red Sox were a hockey team? So, this is what I got. In case you can't tell, they are based off of Bruin's jerseys.

Just a quick Pred's concept I put together.

If Seattle had an NHL team, I would love to see this color scheme for the team. Almost all Seattle teams use blue and green for their colors, so why not continue with that.

Finally, this a really quick Pirates concept I put together quite some time ago.

So that wraps up monday.

1 comment:

  1. Stick with it man! It took me just over a year of constantly posting my own stuff before anyone looked at HJC.

    ReplyDelete