Thursday, January 19, 2012

Some Thursday Night Concepts

Sorry for not posting lately, been busy. I know I always use that excuse but its true, being in high school and getting tons of homework every night sucks. But, anyway, here are today's concepts! Also, a little quick note, with these concepts, I tried to do something different than regular striping.
What I tried to enforce here was to make blue and white the primary colors, and make yellow a trim color for the Blues.

I tried to keep some similar striping to these jerseys, like the real ones. But, I tried to make white more dominant.

I don't even remember what went through my head when I made this arm design. I guess I wanted to make something really unique.

So, that's Thursday's post, I hope to be posting a lot more.

No comments:

Post a Comment